40. Forks in the road – with Izge Cengiz Ercan – Transcontinental Overload
Today's guest is Izge, who grew up in Turkey, left her home country to study in the US, worked in various locations. and then decided to move back and forth a few times. She now feels like a complete mix of the two countries and slightly at odds with both from time to time. We talk about those seemingly small moments that change the trajectory of your life, the best way to integrate into life in another country, and how to combine those different aspects of yourself.And we both agree that food is the best way to connect us with our heritage and the places we love (yes, I am collecting my guests’ recipes).Happy Halloween, y’all!
- 40. Forks in the road – with Izge Cengiz Ercan
- 39. When life gives you lemons – with Janine Christie
- 38. A Brit walks into a bar in New York – with Megan and Simon Bucknall
- 37. Presque French – with Paul Taylor
- 36. German Adventures – with Stephanie "Steffi" Montague
- 35. The transient life of an army nomad – with Brigitta Perez
- 34. A rollercoaster of love – with Corinna Emery
- 33. French bias in the USA – with Marie Thouvenot
- 32. "You go me on the cookie" – discovering Germany with Dana Newman
- 31. Turning your life upside down (does anyone read the small print?) – with Cath Brew
I Need You!
If you’re interested in being a guest on my show, let’s talk! I can’t wait to hear your story. Or if you just want to drop me a line with feedback or suggestions, this is the right place!