26. A little anniversary message – Transcontinental Overload
It's just me today, celebrating my podcast's first anniversary and over 2,000 downloads, as well as making a little announcement.Thank you so much for being such fantastic listeners! Don't forget to spread the word, and please subscribe!You can also find me on my website, on Instagram, or join my Facebook group.See you next time!
- 26. A little anniversary message
- 25. Finding your strengths in the transience of expat life – with Katherine from Bad Days Abroad
- 24. Loving your global life – with Martina from Almonds & Sunset
- 23. Dreams, wanderlust and the power of intuition – with David McNeill from Expat Empire
- 22. Turning your expat life into a job – with Feli aka German Girl in America
- 21. From expat to immigrant – with Etienne de Bruin
- 20. I'm dreaming of a German Christmas…
- 19. Meet the Germans II – with Rachel Stewart
- 18. Sticking to a plan when you belong nowhere and everywhere – with Oscar Mariani
- 17. Parental guilt, expat bias and the joys of moving with teenagers – with Laura Anderson
I Need You!
If you’re interested in being a guest on my show, let’s talk! I can’t wait to hear your story.